This Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 9:30am, Miami-Dade County will hold a virtual Commission Meeting.
The agenda for the meeting covers several important topics related to the County’s response to Coronavirus in addition to regular County business.
HOW TO VIEW THE MEETING ONLINE
- Watch the meeting live here www.miamidade.gov/webcasting or on Miami-Dade Television.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- By phone in advance: Call 305-679-0007 by 5 pm on Monday, April 6th, and leave a voice message which will be played during the Commission meeting.
- By phone live during the meeting: Call in live to the Commission meeting at 305-375-5777 on Tuesday, April 7th.
- By email: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Monday, April 6th; your message will be read into the record.
- Via webinar: Register online here and log on live during the meeting.
Please note that only the first two minutes of each message or email will be played or read into the record. Please include your name, address and the number of the Commission agenda item(s) you wish to address in your voice or email message.